Saturday, December 1, 2007

Stampers Showcase Again!

Remember this card that I posted a week or so ago? Well, I woke up this morning to find that it is featured on Stampers' Showcase! I am so excited. Two cards in one week. How fun is that?!
I am so glad I can share my card and excitement with you. See below for instructions to make this card yourself. It really is a fun project.







I'll like to share a couple of other cards with you that I had on Stampers' Showcase before I started blogging. Happy Together is a cute card to make for your sweetie. I stamped the cute birdies from Zoofari over and over on whisper white and colored them with Bashful Blue & Groovy Guava classic inks using an Aqua Painter. I mounted the chickies on Purely Pomegranate Cardstock and then matted that on Bashful Blue and Groovy Guava. The sentiment is from Happy Everything, which looks a bit crooked to me now from this view.
I was so sad that this was a hostess set last year and had to retire. You may remember this set: Reason for Life. This butterfly works for everything, focal image, background image, scrapbooking & cardmaking and it is fun to color the little flowers different shades to make the flowers "pop," as my friend Anna Banana would say. Well, hopefully, it provides you inspiration if you don't have this set at home. The colors used are Ballet Blue & Creamy Caramel. I used to reach for Ballet Blue automatically when setting out to stamp, but this year I find myself reaching for Soft Sky. I think Soft Sky may be the It color this year. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by. Please email me if you have questions or would like directions for any projects. EdieB

No comments: