Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Post-It Notes


Angie Juda at Chic n' Scratch shared the instructions with me to make this fast & easy post-it note holder. Check out Angie's blog. She updates often with adorable projects & cards. Very fun blog to visit. Anyway, for my post it note, I used Real Red and River Rock cardstock layered with my favorite Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper - Dashing. I might as well warn you now. I am already thinking about what I can do with the Dashing paper over the Valentine's Day holiday. Dashing isn't just for Christmas anymore! :O)

I used the Merry Christmas sentiment from Tags on Board, stamped in Real Red Classic Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. Next, I punched the image out with the large oval punch and trimmed it down a bit smaller so I could mount it on a large oval if Old Olive cardstock. I adhered these together and embellish with gold brads and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up on the cover. I plan to sneak these to my co-workers desks today as yet another Secret Santa gift.
To make your own post-its, cut your cardstock 8 1/2 x 3 3/8 inches. You can get 3 post-its from one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. Fold this in half and crimp at the middle about 2 inches. Embellish as you wish and you are done!
Thank you for stopping by my blog again & a BIG thank you to Angie for sharing this fun project with me. Happy Stampin'! EdieB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very cute with the dashing designer paper!! Thanks for giving me credit!
Happy Holidays....Angie