Friday, December 7, 2007

Laurie's Sleigh Bells Ring

You may notice that I have posted a list of my favorite blogs to visit. One that I visit every day is Laurie's (SCS Lauraly) Me, My Stamps & I. Last week she posted this card which first caught my eye because she titled it "Easy, Easy Christmas Card". Hey, I like easy!. Of course, the rich monochromatic Pomegranate everything with the choice of the Sleigh Bells Ring image gives this card a certain Victorian era elegance.

So, I just had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). I made it my own by changing it up, but only a bit. You can make this card too. The card base and cardstock layers are Purely Pomegranate with Whisper White and Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper. The Image is from Sleigh Bells Ring and is stamped in Purely Pomegranate. I made this card my own by finishing the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch and adding 4 gold brads at each corner of the stamped image. I love how brads and eyelets tuck perfectly into the rounded Ticket Punch corners. The Pomegranate Satin ribbon is wrapped around all the layers and tied in a simple knot. There are only a few days left in which you can pick up the gorgeous ribbon at half price. Yes, buy one roll of 15 yards for $9.95 and get the second roll FREE. The ribbon is offered in Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip. Email me if you want to get in on this great sale that ends December 15.

Thank you Laurie for the inspiration and thank you all for visiting my blog and sharing in our joy of stamping. EdieB

No comments: