Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Secret Santa

Isn't it fun to see a bunch of these cute little boxes together like this!? I am playing Secret Santa for the girls at work this week. They all know it is me, but I am vehemently denying it. I even put little treats on my own desk. They think I am crazy, of course, which only makes it more fun.

Anyway, I made 20 of these cute Q'bee boxes which are filled with Peppermint Patties, Hershey Kisses, and mini Hershey Chocolate bars last night and 10 candy canes the night before. You can find the directions to make your own Q'bee boxes here and you can see pictures of my boxes open & closed in my December 2 post.

The candy canes actually have three tags each on them and they are tied with Always Artichoke and Real Red grosgrain ribbon. I used stamps from Perfect Presentation, Tags So Much & Season of Joy to stamp the tags on Very Vanilla paper. I mounted them on Real Red & Old Olive cardstock and then, on the back of each tag, I adhered Dashing Designer Series Paper. I should have took a picture of the tags too, sorry about that. They were very festive though. And, you know, I just have to say-the Stampin' Up tag punches are so handy to have around. I use them for all my little gift items. They are not only fun, but they are practical-which means it was a good purchase (rationalizing stamping spending).


Have a great day & happy stampin'! EdieB

No comments: