Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sorry

Sorry, I haven't posted in a long time. My DH is readying the house for fishing season which starts on May 1 for him. Our house looks beautiful but I haven't had any free time to stamp or take care of any of my other stamping duties. Jim will put his boat in the water on Thursday afternoon and become emersed in the world of Lake Erie walleye and perch. I will be spending time with friends and stamping.

Stampin' Up! has some great specials coming up and we will be readying for convention, so there is a lot of excitement to be shared in our stamping world and I can't wait to share it with you. Check back soon or, if you haven't already, subscribe to my blog and receive email notifications when I post something new (see the Feedblitz subscription link to the right).

Thank you for your patience and Happy Stampin'! EdieB

No comments: