Friday, April 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my Utah Diva sister Tammy! Tammy has a great blog as does Rochelle who tagged her. OMG, the stampin' will make your head spin with inspiration.

To play, I am to tell you 7 random things about myself that you might not know! It's hard for me to decide, because I am an open book and think what could you possibly not know about me? Do they have to be true? Hmmm.

Well, anyway, before I get on with the "list", I want to share a tag that I made for a swap that I joined in with some other Utah Divas. The swap is called Stamp Camp In A Box swap (SCIAB). The swap hostess lists 8 different types of stamped items to make like, a card, a gift item, a scrapbook page, etc. You pick one of the items and make 8 identical. The hostess swaps them out so that each participant receives 8 different stamp projects and, as such, you receive an instant stamp camp in a box. For this swap I picked tags. I was to make 6 different tags, 8 of each. This is the tag I made using In The Stars stamp set and the Afternoon Tea DSP both found in the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog. It measures roughly 4 x 4 inches so you could use it for a card front, a scrapbook page, or to decorate a gift box or gift bag. I will share the other tags on a later post.

For now, on with the game~seven random things you may not know about me:

1. I love to "car sing" and often people will see me driving and comment that I was boppin' my head and singing. LOL

2. I spent the late 70's and early 80's at the roller-skating rink with my big hair and Jordache jeans. I'm so glad the 80's are coming back. I'll be showing all the neighbor kids how to peg tuck their jeans.

3. I loooove Buffy the Vampire Slayer and had a TV crush on Spike for quite a while (and still do a little bit). Yikes!

4. I collect socks. Yes, socks. I like to pick up those cute little character ankle socks when I visit someplace out of town or even just Walmart on the weekend. I have a cool pair of SLC Utah socks with skiers on them which I bought at my first SU convention. :D

5. I drove a Dodge Omni for 13 years which my DH hated. I believe to this day that he and our mechanic sabotaged the engine to force me to get a new car. :(

6. I still have ALL my baseball cards which I collected as a kid. Complete sets, autographed cards. Pete Rose was my fav and I am still hoping he is inducted to the Hall of Fame.

7. I love to make lists.

So, now I get to tag seven other bloggers. Here is my list:

1. Max at Utah Divas International
2. Michelle at A Time to Stamp
3. Andrea at Sunny Stampin'
4. Brenda at Memories by Brenda
5. Judy at Dogwoods and Daisies
6. Jeanne at Stamp with Jeanne
7. Leonie at Totally Addinktive

Enjoy! EdieB

No comments: