Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trendy Trees & Sunshine Award!

My upline and good friend Max Conrad sent me the Sunshine Award recognizing my blog as one she likes to visit. Thank you Max! You're the best!

Max asked me to pay it forward and award it to ten of my favorite SU bloggers. Only ten?! It is so hard to choose. My list of favorite SU bloggers is very, very long. Click on the links below to see who I chose.

But first, my card today is featuring the Trendy Trees stamp set which is on sale this month as part of the Two-Step Into Spring promotion. See promotion details here.

This trio features a Kraft cardbase embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder available in the Occasions Mini Catalog now through May 31. Each Card highlights a different tree image and the colors used are Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Old Olive & Not Quite Navy. I added a row of paper piercing along the edge of each colored accent using the Mat Pack and Paper Piercer tool. The cards are each embellished with a flower-shaped Chocolate Chip button from the Button Latte collection. Shop Now.


Now check out my stampin' friends cards here:

2 comments:

Heather Summers said...

Thank you Edie! You are too sweet to think of me:) I will do my best to get that wonderful award up tomorrow! I enjoy your cards and love the layering with the punches!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Edie,
I must have missed this back in April - but just have to say, even so much after the date - thanks so much for giving me this award! I am honored and so appreciate your support.