Monday, April 19, 2010

Card Shares

I received many beautiful cards when I was ill earlier this year. I can't thank you all enough for sending cards, prayers and words of encouragement. It really was wonderful to see cards in the mail every day. I am feeling better each day and hope to return to work soon. I miss my office family very much. In the meantime, I would like to share pics of a few of the cards I received.
This card is from my good friend Jennifer Bell. The Top Note is not only a beautiful quilt pattern, but Jen also embossed it using the Big Shot for extra texture. I love the colors of the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper.
The next card is from Johanna & Whitney Frost and features the SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, both available in the Occasions Mini Catalog through April 30. I love the ribbon through the heart and the double-scallop border. The colors are bright and cheerful. Just what the doctor ordered.

This next beauty came to me all the way from Australia from one of my UDI sisters, Alisa Tilsner. Alisa is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator down under. Check out her blog here. For this card, Alisa stamped the flowers from the Embrace Life stamp set with Staz-On ink on watercolor paper and then inked colored with a lovely combo of Rose Red and Real Red.
I will try to post more RAK's tomorrow. Happy Stampin'!

No comments: