Tuesday, January 8, 2013

UDI Color Challenge #116

The Utah Divas International color challenge this week is Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, River Rock and Whisper White. Of course, this mix of Soft Subtles inspired me to make a baby card.

The card that I made for you features a focal image from one of my favorite sets, Button Buddies. To create this card, I first adhered a patchwork blanket of Designer Series Paper to a layer of Marina Mist cardstock. I then stamped the Button Buddies piggie in Marina Mist on Whisper White cardstock and embellished his snout with a Pretty In Pink button. The sentiment is from the Ciao Baby (129648) set, which you can find in the new Spring Occasions catalog. Stampin' Up provided us with a new 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch (129404) to go along with this set. For a finishing touch, I added a slip of Marina Mist 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon (129292), which is also a new offering in the Spring Catalog. The ribbon comes in Melon Mambo (129293) and Old Olive (129291) as well.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my UDI Color Challenge inspired card. Check out what the other stampers created for you at UDI by clicking here. Have a great day and Happy Stampin'! EdieB

No comments: