Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flowering Flourishes

I used a duo of stamp sets to create this Thank You card, including Mixed Bunch and Flowering Flourishes. This is a double-layer card which means, I trimmed up two pieces of Whisper White card stock and adhered them with temporary glue stick just to stamp the flourishes. I then separated them and layered them on Rich Razzleberry cardstock, then re-alligned to create the double-layer look. The flower is from Mixed Bunch, one of my favorite stamp sets.

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Flowering Flourishes, Mixed Bunch, From My Heart
Cardstcok: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Inks: Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers, Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink, Black Staz-on
Other: Blossom Punch

Shop anytime at my website, www.ediestamps.stampinup.net. Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stampin'! EdieB

No comments: