Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hapiness Always

Hello Everyone! I hope you have been enjoying your week. My week has been hectic so I am looking forward to the weekend. I have no plans this weekend so I am going to stay in, enjoy a movie or two and rubber stamp :))

I would like to share this quick and easy card with you today. It features the Hostess set Happiness Always. You can earn this set by hosting a stamp party in your home or hosting a book party. If you choose to host a book party, you simply gather orders from your friends and family and contact me to place the orders for you or you can now place orders yourself at my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.ediestamps.stampinup.net/ - just click on Shop when you get there.

The card base for this card opens from bottom to top. That is a piece of cardstock cut 4-1/4 inches by 11 inches and scored in the middle. I punched notches using the Slot Punch at the top to hold the ribbon in place. Just push the slot punch halfway into the card to make a nice notch.

Here is the recipe:

Stamp Set: Happiness Always
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango and Naturals White
Inks: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango
Other: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

Have a great weekend and Happy Stampin'! EdieB

2 comments:

carolm said...

very cute edie. i've been using the tangerine more and it is really growing on me. love the words from this set.

xox ~ carol.

Anonymous said...

I love your card. Love the colors too. Hugs