Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Retiring Favorites


Saying good-bye to retiring stamp sets is bitter sweet. I know that I have well-loved this set in particular, Be Happy. I found myself grabbing it to make Birthday Cards for my co-workers since it has funky collage like images that are fun to layer over other textures and make pretty designs to keep your eye moving. The sentiment is from It's Your Birthday which is also retiring. That I am sad about since it is such a practical set and the variety of fonts to choose from is amazing. But, well, you know Stampin' Up! is going to release exciting new products that will make me never look back.
Check out all the retiring stamp sets and other SU! specials here on my Demonstrator web site. I am currently offering 20% off your order of all retiring sets. You can email me the order at edie.bunting@yahoo.com and I will have that shipped directly to your home.
Recipe for Be Happy Birthday Card:
Stamp Sets: Be Happy, It's Your Birthday, Paisley Background Stamp
Cardstock: River Rock, Blue Bayou, More Mustard, Naturals Ivory
Classic Ink: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, More Mustard, Basic Black
Other: Fresh Favorites I Buttons, Natural Hemp Twine, More Mustard & Bravo Burgundy 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon, Spiral Punch & Brayer
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin! EdieB

No comments: