Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wintergreen Season of Joy

Happy Thanksgiving! I know most of us are thinking all about food right now: turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes & pumpkin pie. Yum. While all of that will keep me busy today, I am also hoping to sneek a bit of stamping in between culinary tasks.

Here is a fun blingy Christmas card that I hope will get your creative juices flowing. All you need for this simple card is some pretty background paper and Stampin' Up's! Season of Joy offered in the Holiday Mini Collection which is only available through next Friday, November 30.

Also used for this pretty little card is Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow & Whisper White cardstock; Always Artichoke Classic Ink & Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon. For the bling effect, I outlined the swirlies on the tree with 2-way glue pen and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter. The bling really makes this card pop.

Thanks for looking and have a safe & blessed holiday. EdieB

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Oooo, I love this! BTW, Rosco looks like he could eat you up alive! What does he weigh, I wonder!?!