Friday, September 11, 2009

Autumn Days

It is fall in Erie, PA. The leaves are falling like rain. It seems like we didn't have a very long summer, but that's okay with me. I enjoy the cooler weather anyway and the smell and colors of fall are inspiring.

This card could be used for any occasion really. I used it as a birthday card recently but, as I mentioned, it is perfect for anything this time of year.

The leave image is from the Autumn Days stamp set (p. 92 2009 Stampin' Up! Catalog). I will be showing a trio of cards here over the next few days using this stamp set. The berry twigs are a rub on from the Autumn Harvest rub-on pack (p. 177 2009 Catalog). However, this image is also in the stamp set. With the rub-ons, you receive two sheets of images in each pack; one sheet of Chocolate Chip and one sheet of Whisper White. This is a variety of images and sayings that you could use for both card making and scrapbooking.

Here is the recipe for this card:

Stamp Sets: Autumn Days
Cardstock: More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper
Inks: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke
Other: Autumn Harvest rub-ons, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/16 Handheld Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Gold Brads, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

joanne said...

OK so now I have to get the PAPER cobo too. I LOVE fall and this card is an excellent addition to the season.