Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introducing Miss Ruby



Hi Stampers,

I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and thank you for the many cards I received expressing your sympathies for the loss of my mother in February and Roscoe in April. Your thoughts & prayers are very much appreciated.

Ruby is the new addition to our family. She is just 8 weeks old and we were lucky to adopt her from Because You Care a no kill rescue organization in Erie, PA. We don't know much about her background but who needs to? She is just adorable and we love her.

Please stop back for more stamping soon. I am getting used to a new camera and will be taking pics to post. Happy Stampin',

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Edie, I didn't realize Roscoe passed away. I am so sorry. Ruby is adorable!

I can't wait to see some of the projects you have been working on. You're such a great stamper and I love your style.

Unknown said...

OH SO CUTE :)

carolm said...

hi edie. i didn't know roscoe had died either. sorry.

ruby is adorable. you'll have to post her growth for us.

i've been missing your stamped projects. hurry back.

xoxox ~ carol.