Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Punches Three Merry Christmas

I am so happy Wednesday is here! I am very much looking forward to the Thanksgiving Holiday and the two extra days added to our weekend. I know that Jim, Roscoe and I will have a wonderful day together and enjoy our meal. I plan to do more Christmas stamping too. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday as well.

Most exciting is the Holiday Extravaganza sale starts today. This sale is for a very limited time only. Today through Monday, December 1, you can purchase one of 14 bundles from 20% off up to 50% off the regular catalog prices. You can check out everything on sale and shop right at my web site here.

As for today, I would like to share with you the third card in a quartet of Kiwi Kiss & Riding Hood Red Christmas cards I stamped. This card is a Kiwi Kiss card base stamped with the Twill Background stamp in Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink. The layers are Whisper White punched with the Scallop Edge Punch, Riding Hood Red Designer Paper and Kiwi Kiss cardstock to which I added a double-row of holes punched using the paper piercer from the Stampers Tool Kit and mat pack. The paper is further embellished with Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon. The Merry Christmas focal image is from the hostess set, Punches Three, and is stamped in Riding Hood Red Classic Ink. I punched holes on either side of the focal image with the 1/16 Handheld punch and added two gold brads to complete the look. Email me at edie.bunting@yahoo.com if you would like to know how you can earn the Punches Three stamp set for FREE.


Wishing you a peaceful holiday & Happy Stampin'! EdieB

1 comment:

carolm said...

you are going to town girlfriend. can't wait to see the next one. love it.

xoxo ~ carol.