Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boatloads of Friendship

Hi Everyone! I am happy to be stamping again. I am feeling much better and hopefully will enjoy good health from here on out. Unfortunately, I missed the Stampin' Up! Convention in July due to my ongoing health issues, but I am more than making up for it by planning to attend crops and weekend stamping trips.

The card that I would like to share with you today is actually a card that I designed for a Convention swap. It uses one of my favorite stamp sets, Boatloads of Love and lots of layers and sparkle from Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter. I water colored the boat and sea using re-inkers and blender pens.
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Boatloads of Love, Celebrate Everything
Card stock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red, Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue
Other: Silver Brads, Red Gingham, Ticket Corner Punch, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Blender Pens
Thanks for looking & Happy Stampin', EdieB

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So glad to see you posting again! Take care of yourself!

Bigs hugs!